Saturday, November 20, 2010

Caramellow Crisps

You know how sometimes, a whole is greater than the sum of its parts? This is definitely the case
with these treats. Which I can eat a million of. Thankfully, I had completely forgotten they existed. That is, until a friend recently reminded me of them, and now I can think of little else. I have a half a bag of giant Campfire marshmallows calling to me. I'll let you know how they turn out after I reemerge from the sugar coma.


Read more about it at www.cooks.com/rec/view/0,1810,159188-226197,00.html
Content Copyright © 2010 Cooks.com - All rights reserved.

Caramello Crisps

1 can sweetened condensed milk
1/2 c. butter
1 bag (8 oz.) caramels
1 bag (10 1/2 oz.) large marshmallows
5 c. Rice Krispies

Melt caramels, butter and sweetened condensed milk in top of double boiler. Dip large marshmallows into mixture (stabbing them with a fork helps, though you could also put a popsicle stick in each one and make a fancier treat) and roll in Rice Krispies. Store in the freezer for extra tastiness.

3 comments:

Missy said...

is this the stuff laura made?

Trent and Amber said...

mmmmmm, thank you Ruth! :)

Sandy said...

You could pretty much be the cause of me gaining an extra 20 pounds this pregnancy (on top of the 50 I'm bound to take care of on my own).