Sunday, September 14, 2008

New York here I come!

So I'm headed off to New York tomorrow. I can't believe it's actually here. I've been frantically busy and nervous this whole week, but I went to the temple Thursday night, and have felt much calmer and have had a better perspective since. I'd love any prayers you'd like to send my way, especially on Tuesday, cause that's the day I hopefully become a millionaire. Wish me luck! (And Bracken could probably use some luck, too, what with the full time Daddy duty and all. I mean, he's a capable dad, but he's not going to get a break for 4 days.)

6 comments:

Missy said...

You're going to be great, I know it! Good luck! We're praying for you and hope your have a fun trip!!!

Sandy said...

Yay!! You'll do awesome! And no matter what happens in New York...you'll definitely come home to a husband who thinks you're WORTH a million bucks because of what you do all day long with those little kids:) I'll be sure to think of you and send some prayers your way tomorrow!

Have a FANTASTIC trip! Do you get to go see any Broadway shows or anything super cool like that??

Tanja said...

Ruth! Ruth! Ruth! Ruth! Can you hear my chant from afar? Good Luck!! I wish you lots of fun and loads of $$!

Kimberly said...

Today is the day! I'm sending many prayers your way!

Suzanne said...

Congratulations on making it on the show!!! We are so happy for you, and we cant wait to watch the show in November!!!
Love,
James and Suzanne Wohlford

Julie said...

So? How did it all go? I don't watch much TV, so I don't know when it's on or anything!