Alas, this did not happen. And here's why. Chloe's last day of school was the 17th. That gives us 16 days of holiday. And in those two weeks plus two days, we:
- Had 8 different houseguests, who slept a total of 6 nights at our house.
- Spent one night, and two days away from our house.
- Had one semi, and one very, boogery nose in the family.
- Hosted a Christmas Eve dinner of Ham and all the trimmings.
- Hosted a Christmas Day extravaganza, featuring my first Prime Rib and lots and lots of wrapping paper.
- Were kept busy by many church activities and responsibilities.
- Made gingerbread houses.
- Looked at Christmas lights.
- Visited the lighted Folsom Zoo.
- Visited Old Sacramento.
- Visited Stockton, and the Children's Museum there.
- Had a girl's night and stayed up until 2.
- Played at the beach and explored tide pools.
- Made two trips to Ikea, and updated the girls' bedroom.
- Switched from 12:30 church to 9 am church (hooray). Chloe is now in CTR 5, Addie is a Sunbeam, and oh, blessed day, Maggie is in nursery.
- Taught one Relief Society lesson.
Pictures to follow, eventually.