It may be hard to deduce from looking at these pictures.
Here's a hint--despite what this picture may seem to evidence, her favorite drinks are non-alcoholic.
In addition to the normal staples of milk, water and juice, in the last week Addie has imbibed:
- caffeine free Dr. Pepper. We'll be in trouble once she discovers the hard stuff
- lip gloss, though not for the first time. She also attempted to change the color of her eyes with said lip gloss.
- most of a bottle of gripe water (homeopathic colic treatment). Was she feeling gassy?
- the remainders of a bottle of teething tablets, mostly powder by that point. She is cutting her 2 year molars, so . . . .
- a tube of baby toothpaste
- 3 times (3 times!) she has snuck into the diaper bag and emptied the contents of the formula container into her mouth. I could understand trying it once, but going back? You'd think the smell would have slowed her down. Maggie won't even touch the stuff. I guess it's good someone's drinking it.
- and finally, guess what was in the bottle she's just polished off?
One final hint--it wasn't formula.