Friday, April 17, 2009

Chloe's first dance class

After talking about it forever, I finally enrolled Chloe in a dance class. It's a ballet/tap class and her friend Gabi is in the class with her. I just couldn't stop grinning as I watched her. She was just so cute. She's the one on the end on the right.

This was just a trial class, but since she enjoyed it so much, I signed her up for more. The next pictures should feature her in a cute little leotard, too.
I just can't believe how big my little girl is getting. The next day, she immediately requested that we go back to dance class. I think she's really going to have fun.
Addie was very jealous of the whole thing. Every time the door opened, she'd attempt to wiggle her way in. The teacher was very sweet and gave her some stamps and a coloring sheet at the end, too.


1 comment:

The Bunker Family said...

That class had you at hello. Who can resist when they see their cute girl dressed in pink and dancing? Definitely not me!