Sunday, December 5, 2010

Hello, Beautiful

I finally just couldn't stand it any longer. I could no longer resist the temptation. I needed to know the answer to a question that had been burning inside me for quite some time.

What would Addie look like with mascara on?

She's got these long, long lashes, but in true redhead style, they have almost no color. I just wanted to see what she would look like with lashes that showed. The answer is, stunning.

We started with cute, then moved on to other emotions, like surprise.
Self satisfied.
Morose
Artistic
Demonstrative
And finally, so freaking cute I just don't know what to do with myself.
I know, like all girls, she will resent and probably even hate me at times throughout her teenage years, but on the day when I let her start wearing makeup for reals, she will LOVE me.

1 comment:

Brittany said...

what a cutie.. and she really does have LONG lashes!