Thursday, January 21, 2010

Sippin' Cider

While we were in Utah, my baby brother Ben, who is not so much a baby anymore, arranged for us all to juice apples at his friend's apple farm.

It was a lot of fun, and thanks to my beautiful sister-in-law Lindsay, we got lots of wonderful pictures.

Very colorful pictures.Very cold pictures.
Excited Addie pictures.
Chloe and Grandpa Geilman
Grandpa Geilman and Addie

Chloe and the fruits of her labors. And Grandpa's gloves.
And Addie in Chloe's gloves.

Another of Chloe and Grandpa, feeding apples into the hopper.And lots of excited cousins helping out.

Lindsay, the photographer.
Aunt Sarah and Addie

Me and my sibs. First time in 3 1/2 years we'd all been together. That's Peter, Katie, Ruth, Matt, Sarah, Ben and Dan. Hard to see the resemblance, isn't it? I've always maintained that my hair was a different shade of red than the rest, and I think this picture totally illustrates that. Granted, all of us are fading somewhat.And not to be forgotten, an awkward hug from my dear Missy.

1 comment:

Sandy said...

Looks like you guys had an AWESOME trip! So fun to see all these pics of your family - memory lane, man :)